Kenya Prison Service Recruitment 2022 of Constables
Kenya Prisons Service invites suitable qualified candidates for its 2022 Recruitment of constables.
Prospective candidates wishing to join the Kenya Prisons Service MUST meet the following conditions and possess academic qualifications as indicated; Also Read: Kenya Prison Service Recruitment 2022 for Cadets and Medical Technicians
Kenya Prison Service Recruitment 2022 of Constables Qualifications
Prospective candidates wishing to join the Kenya Prisons Service MUST meet the following conditions and possess academic qualifications as indicated;
- Must be a Kenyan citizen;
- Have a valid National Identification Card;
- Have no criminal record; Have a Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) minimum grade of D+ and above or equiv-alent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Be between the ages of 18 and 28 years for secondary school leavers;
- Be at least 5 feet 4 inches tall for men and 5 feet 2 inches tall for women;
- Be physically and medically fit; Must have good hearing and clear vision;
- Female candidates MUST not be pregnant at the time of recruitment and during the entire training period.
The recruitment exercise will be absolutely FREE. Bribery and other acts of corruption are unlawful. Any per-son presenting themselves for recruitment with falsified or fake academic/professional certificates, identity cards, or engaging in any acts that amount to corruption SHALL be disqualified, arrested and prosecuted.
Members of the public are warned that recruitment will only be conducted at the listed recruitment centres and on the day as indicated.
Any person therefore purporting to be issuing calling letters away from the recruiting centres should be treated as a criminal.
Prospective candidates must carry their original National Identification card ,KR PIN Certificate, academic certificates and other testimonials on the day of recruitment.
Interested candidates are therefore, invited to attend the recruitment exercise at the centres.