Application Deadline: January 15, 2023
Every year, the Kellogg-Morgan Stanley Sustainable Investing Challenge invites teams of graduate students from around the world to develop and pitch creative financial approaches to tackle pressing social and environmental challenges.
The Kellogg-Morgan Stanley Sustainable Investing Challenge seeks to identify the next generation of sustainable finance practitioners, connect emerging leaders with industry professionals and foster even greater emphasis on sustainability at graduate schools around the world. The Challenge has engaged over 2,500 students from more than 100 global academic institutions.
The competition is an opportunity to apply core financial principles to target economic, social and environmental challenges through sustainable investing. Pitches might focus on areas like water, energy, food, social mobility, climate change, plastic waste, education or health care, among others. Contestants are encouraged to apply the entire spectrum of investment tools, styles and asset classes.
A pitch competition for graduate students, the Challenge focuses on developing institutional-quality investment vehicles that seek positive
environmental or social impact and competitive financial returns.
- All competitors are eligible to participate in a virtual sustainable finance career trek that will feature company presentations, career-focused panels, and networking opportunities.
- Grand Prize: $10,000
- Runner Up: $5,000
Register to attend the December 1st webinar, learn essential details, get tips, ask questions, and get excited!
January 15: Deadline to Register & Request Mentor
All teams must register in advance and, if they wish, may request a mentor from our network of experts. Mentors are available to give you feedback on your proposal prior to submission.
February 12: Prospectus Submission Due
Turn in your team’s prospectus to officially enter the competition.
February 17: Career Trek
All submitting team members can participate in this unique event to explore career opportunities.
March 8: Finalists Announced
Teams moving on to the final event will be notified, and will receive feedback and resources to turn the prospectus into a pitch.
April 14: Final Event
The 2023 finals will be held in London, England.
- Call for Applications: Google Career Certificate Scholarship Program 2023
- Fulbright Foreign Student Program 2024 (Masters & Ph.D.) Scholarships for study in the United States (Fully Funded)
- Standard Bank Cloud Computing Internship Programme 2023 for Young Africans (R10000 per month)
- Contract Copywriter Needed at Prospa
- Call for Application: NITDA in Partnership with Coursera Scholarship 2023 (Tech Learning Pathway)
- Call for Application: NITDA in Partnership with Coursera Scholarship 2023 (Career Readiness Pathway)
- Call for Applications: Shell ASSESSED Internship Program 2023 for Young Africans
- Prospa is Hiring Graduate Trainees
- The Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program 2023 for young Nigerian graduates.
- Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2023/2024 for Nigerians to Study Abroad (Fully Funded)
- UI / UX Designer Needed at Beacon Power Services