Applications are open for the Kelley African Venture Business Competition 2022. Here’s o to apply:
Deadline: October 21, 2022
Applications are invited for the Kelley African Venture Business Competition 2022. The African Venture Business Competition is organized by the Africa Business Club at Kelley Business School as part of the organization’s Africa Week celebration.
The competition seeks to support African entrepreneurs on the continent, encourage innovation and reduce the hurdle around access to non-equity funding. The competition seeks promising early-stage African ventures focused on serving African markets to pitch their businesses for up to $5,000 in non-dilutive funding. Selected finalists will be exposed to networking opportunities with other impact-driven ventures, investors, and the Kelley community.
- 1st place – $2,900
- 2nd place – $2,100
- Open to an African born entrepreneur with a start up based in Africa.
- Registered venture/start up with a minimum 1 year of operations.
- Viable business model with an addressable market and impact potential.
Participants will present their business ideas in the form of a business pitch to be eligible to participate. Application Deadline is October 21, 2022, by 11:59 pm EST. Finalists will be notified on October 27, 2022.
- Diamond Trust Bank (DTB) Graduate Management Trainee Program 2023
- Call for Applications: Outsource Global Free Software and Data Analytics Training
- Tamkeen Young Entrepreneur Program 2022
- Call for Applications: The Challenge Fund for Youth Employment 2022
- Apply for the Walmart Data Science Bootcamp – Fall 2022
- FAO Africa 2022 Internship Program for Young Africans
- Yale Young African Scholars (YYAS) Program 2023
- United States Diversity Immigrant Visa Program (DV-2024): Live and Work in the United States of America.
- French Government Excellence Scholarship Program 2023 for Masters & Ph.D. Study in France (Funded)
- Polygon Bootcamp Africa for Web3 Developers
- Call for Applications: Global Innovation Challenge 2022 ($10,000 Cash Prize)