Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board (KADSUBEB) Recruitment 2022
The Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board (KADSUBEB) recruitment 2022 hereby invites applications from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Education Secretary’s appointments or for Teaching appointments into public primary schools across the state.
Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board (KADSUBEB) Recruitment 2022 Education Secretary Requirements
For recruitment into the service of the Board as Education Secretary, Candidates shall be serving officers in the Public Service or the Private Sector, who must have reached the Directorate Cadre on GL 14 and above and Must Possess the following
- A Degree in Education with a minimum of Second Class Lower from any reputable institution.
- Any other Degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower, must have Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PDE) or (PGDE) from a reputable teacher training institution.
- At least 10 years teaching experience which should include management of educational programs and projects
- Be Computer literate.
- Registration with relevant professional bodies is an added advantage
- Proven ability in Education Sector Planning, Human Resource Management and Organizational development
Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board (KADSUBEB) Class Recruitment 2022 Teacher Requirements
Qualitifications: Candidates are required to possess the following:
- A minimum of Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) from any accredited Teacher Training Institution.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B. Ed, B.A. Ed, B.Sc. Ed, B.Tech. Ed.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Education, in any discipline from a reputable University.
- Other non-education based Bachelor’s Degrees or HND are acceptable on condition that successful candidates will enroll and provide a Professional Diploma in Education (PDE) or Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) within the probationary period of 2 years.
- Graduates must have NYSC discharge/exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be Computer literate and have a functioning email.
- Registration with the Teachers’ Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) is an added advantage. However, successful candidates who do not have TRCN certificate must provide it within the two years’ probation period.
- Imperial College London Studentship Scholarship 2022 for International Students
- PLAC Legislative Internship Program 2022
- Access Bank Entry-Level Tech Recruitment 2022 for Young Graduates.
How to Apply For Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board (KADSUBEB) Recruitment 2022
All interested and eligible applicants MUST complete an online applications form
- Register/Sign-Up By filling the registration form
- Log-into the portal with your email and password previously created
- Update Your Profile: Bio-Data, Passport, Add Academic, Professional & Teaching Qualifications, add Skills and Work Experience, Add TRCN No. if you have it
- Verify your details before final submission
- After final submission, an Application Number will be issued to you.
- Print the Acknowledgement/Final Slip.
Recruitment Stages Application
- Verification of Applications by the Board
- Call for Computer-Based Test for Shortlisted Applicants
- Interview for Qualified Applicants by the Board
- Final Shortlist of successful candidates
For more information visit the official webpage of Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board (KADSUBEB) recruitment 2022