CANDIDATE’S PROFILE: Our ideal candidate must have experience in operations, Internal Control or Audit & Compliance, External Auditing and Risk Management with a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- To assist the GCCO in ensuring prompt response to regulatory issues.
- Ensure prompt rendition of regulatory reports.
- Zero regulatory sanctions.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build and Maintain Cordial Relationships with Law Enforcement Officers
- Ensure to keep proper record of enquiries from Law Enforcement Agencies.
- Ensure that required information are collated and reviewed to be satisfactory
- Transmit such information and documents to the respective LEA.
- Guide staff in honoring LEA invitations and to give evidence on behalf of the bank in courts.
- Prompt Rendition of Regulatory Returns.
- Manage Financial Crimes Risks Such as Posed by Bank’s Customers.
- Participate in transaction monitoring and FCY Transfers.
- Provide optimum support from a holistic compliance perspective.
- Strong human interpersonal relationship and communications skills.
- Good interpretation of policies and laws.