Summer Intern, Product Design (Remote)
About Happify Health
Happify Health is a clinical grade technology company that develops personalized digital therapeutics and care solutions for the modern healthcare cloud.
We are pioneering a new era of care through Intelligent Healing™️ that makes healthcare more precise, connected, and responsive for pharma, health plans, enterprises, and individuals everywhere.
With a foundation in science-backed activities and games, Happify Health was inspired by the idea that technology can be used to incite positive change in our industry—and ourselves. This vision is powered by our growing diverse team of leaders, experts, and creators, collaborating closely to challenge the status quo and redefine our systems of care.
We believe that meaningful behavior change is a journey—and that moving towards better health and well-being should be enjoyable. Together, we can create a healthier, happier future through Intelligent Healing™️.
Join us as we usher in a new era of connected care, and strive to heal all people, one person at a time.
About the Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven product design intern to assist one of our product designers across the spectrum of experience and interface design. The nature of this role may be flexible depending on the particular strengths and goals of the intern, but will likely include (but not be limited to), performing usability audits of our application, Kabinet, at various stages of the user experience (e.g. onboarding, activities, product exploration, etc.). This individual will also be working with our product designer to propose elegant and compelling solutions, wireframing, performing quality assurance on design implementation at various web and mobile viewports, creating user personas, and more.
The position would run from approximately June 27th to September 2nd (dates somewhat flexible based on availability) with a stipend of 10,000 paid in three monthly installments. Summer internships have the potential to turn into part- or full-time work into the 2022 academic year. Applications are due by Friday, June 3rd. #LI-Remote
- Usability audits of our digital therapeutic application
- Design QA across various web and mobile viewports
- Create wireframes and user flows
- Create user personas
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams
- Basic to intermediate ability to use Figma across different stages of design fidelity
- Portfolio showcasing your design process using Figma
- Completed or actively pursuing diploma or undergraduate degree in a field related to user experience design (or relevant experience)
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively, communicate well with a team
- Capacity to work remotely and in a fast-paced startup environment
Happify values candidates with different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We do not discriminate based upon ethnicity, age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status. We’re committed to building a company that is an inclusive environment for all.
There have been cases of scams targeting candidates by individuals pretending to work at Happify. We will never ask you to share financial information to participate in our recruiting process. If you suspect that you’ve been contacted by a scammer, please consider filing a report with law enforcement. If you’d like to verify an email you received from Happify, please write us at email@example.com
Other Remote Jobs:
- Remote Social Media Intern Job at Happify Health
- Remote Website Developer Intern Job at AT & T Software
- Remote Google & Facebook Ads Expert Needed at Rank Math
- Remote Data Science Intern Needed at TechClass
- Remote Graphics & UI/UX Designer Job at Rank Math
- RankMath Is Looking for Remote WordPress Developers With Basic Web Skills
- Remote Social Media Manger Needed at Mano
- Remote Junior Developer Needed at Short Point
- Remote Entry Level Content Writer Needed at THE DRUM
- Remote Software engineer Needed at Sticker Mule
- Remote Freelance Blog Writer Needed at Alibaba
- Remote WordPress Content Writer Needed at Awesome Motive