Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers.
At Microsoft our mission and values are to help people and businesses throughout the world realize their full potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer – Power Platform & Dynamics 365 Insights and Analytics
Job number: 1270978
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment type: Full-Time
Role type: Individual Contributor
Travel: 0-25 %
- Business Applications is one of the four key growth areas for Microsoft and our cloud business over the coming years.
- As a foundational pillar of the company, our group is building the next generation of business applications and platforms that will help businesses large and small succeed in achieving their digital transformation process. The products we are responsible for, include Dynamics 365, Power Platform (Power BI, PowerApps, Microsoft Flow), Mixed Reality for business and other SaaS applications and workloads.
- We are seeking a dynamic individual contributor for our Engineering function as part of our Insights and Analytics team. In this role, you will be responsible for building Citizen developer Apps using PowerApps, Power Automate and Dataverse.
- Our team owns multiple internal products for reporting and LOB applications. We support senior leadership, product development, finance, sales & marketing with analysis, insights & reporting.
- Develop apps based on PowerApps, Power Automate, Dataverse and SQL.
- Build aggregates and data pipelines required for reporting, insights production, ML models and ad hoc analysis.
- 1+ years experience with Dynamics 365, Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI.
Customer focus and passion for improving engineering productivity.
- Passion for data and the desire to learn & adopt new technologies & analysis methodologies.
- A willingness to learn, share, & improve.
- Great written & verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity & working independently.
- Any experience in Azure Devops and PowerBI would be a plus.
- Any experience in big data technologies like Cosmos, Hadoop, Azure data lake etc.
- Any Understanding of telemetry and data analytics technologies like: SQL, Cosmos, Kusto, Azure ML, R, Python, Spark, Hadoop.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online