Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection – empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Python Developer (Advanced Automation)
- We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Senior Python Developer who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
- We are looking for an experienced and driven Senior Python Developer to join our Advanced Automation Team. The project is to enhance core Acronis Cyber Protect cloud product with automation capabilities and is strategic to Acronis.
- Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
- Analyse, research and develop functionality to roadmap requirements
- Participate design and peer code reviews
- Develop of unit tests and platform features
- Support QA team in technical matters
- Overlook deployments and maintain the code after it’s deployed.
- At least 3 years of experience writing well-designed, high-quality production code
- Solid knowledge and experience with Python (3.5), standard libs to http (requests)
- Experience with databases (MySQL or PostgreSQL)
- Solid knowledge of principles of REST / RESTful;
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices
- Knowledge of Linux (ssh, make, etc).
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent English.
- Knowledge of MSSQL, stored procedures, and/or C#
- Expirience with gevent or asyncio, multithreading.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes (local dev environment is spun up in Docker container, debugging is done on stands where app is run in Kubernetes).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online