Klinserv – Our client, a Facility Management company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Project Manager – Facility Management
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is seeking an experienced project manager and facility manager to function as their senior project manager who will be responsible for the overall planning, implementation, completion and profitable execution of projects and new / existing contracts meeting and exceeding customer expectations and will have primary responsibility for the startup of all new contracts and projects and attain stability and support operations for ongoing management as required.
- Must have an engineering background with experience in facility management.
- Experience with use of CMMS / CAFM will be an advantage while knowledge of prince 2 proeject methodology and Ms Project or Primavera will be a requirement.
Key Result Areas
- Contract Implementation Management / Facility Management Operations
- Project Management
- Quality Assurance & Quality Control
- Business Development and Operational Support.
Contract Implementation Management and Facility Management Operations:
- Primary responsibility for the startup of all new contracts and projects to attain operational stability and excellence
- Plan, Design and implement operations strategies and action plans to insure that the operations group supports strategic imperatives.
- Design, Establish and monitor SOPP for all sites
- Deliver excellent operations and handover to operations department to cover;
- Strategy, Plan and Program for the Preventive, Corrective and Restorative maintenance for all client assets by establishing a comprehensive asset register and SOPP for all client assets including all Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Power both soft and hard services
- Establish framework and onboard client sites on IFS CMMS/CAFM
- Support operations for ongoing facility management activities after transition from project to operations.
- Design and Develop project initiation document /charter, and detailed project plan for all new contracts and existing excellence/efficiency projects for existing projects
- Document creation and management for all executed projects and contracts including lessons learnt, Issues and Exceptions
- Creation of market attractiveness for new or proposed projects / contracts.
Business Quality Assurance and Control:
- Visit sites to ensure service delivery is in line with laid down standards
- Conduct periodic objective site assessments
- Report on site performance periodically
- Ensure electronic and hard copy customer feedbacks
- Ensure immediate and timely remedy of all clients complaints
- Report on an ongoing basis on all service gaps with other relevant units and departments
- Keep and regularly update important contacts within client organizations
- Ensure timely and regular quality assurance contacts with relevant client contacts
- Conduct periodic formal and informal service level evaluation
- Manage customer relations proactively in cooperation with relevant units and departments.
Business Development and Support:
- Support and actively participate in increasing company’s share of market
- Ensure maximum realizable income from existing contracts and assignments in cooperation with relevant departments
- Assist as required in the brand development, identification, and communication
- Any other responsibility assigned.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering background with at least 5 years relevant work experience.
N250,000 – N350,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
8th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.