We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Market Service Coordinator, Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability
Job Identification: 476
- To support the team in implementing the Group’s Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability (CRS) proposition and initiatives
- To coordinate the process of data gathering for the production of the Group’s Corporate responsibility & sustainability report; ensuring it meets global best practice and standards
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the Unit Head to drive the implementation of the Group’s CRS Initiatives working towards possible cost and sustainability savings.
- Work with Group and business functions to align the sustainability agenda with business goals, as well as ensuring adherence to global best practices.
- Support the team in external and internal stakeholder engagement in delivering to the Group CRS agenda. The stakeholders include staff, government, community leaders, NGOS, Media and corporate entities.
- Conduct research into corporations, non-profits and competitors to keep the Bank abreast of Corporate responsibility and sustainability trends by using a range of different methods.
- Ensure effective communication with all project stakeholders to ensure they are fully updated with the project’s progress.
- Work with Unit head, ensure compliance with the CRS and other sustainability policies through cross functional engagement with all departments working with business heads to lead effective stakeholder engagement programmes.
- Guide and direct vendors and third parties in achieving FirstBank’s social investment
- Coordinate implementation of the Bank’s financial literacy programs spread across secondary schools in Nigeria.
- Preparation of Sustainability reports- in line with global reporting standards to national and global regulatory bodies.
- Review and recommend incoming proposals that identify with the Bank’s social causes for support thereby strengthening relationships.
- Minimum Education: A minimum of First Degree in Social Sciences including International Relations; Corporate Sustainability or related disciplines. A legal background is an added advantage.
- Minimum experience: 7-10 years significant experience to include the Not-for-Profit sector; Banking; or Telecommunications sectors is required
Application Closing Date
18th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online