WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Coalition Technologies is devoted to doing the highest quality of work for our clients while maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. Along with the opportunity to grow with our team, we are excited to offer:
- The most competitive profit-sharing bonus plans in the industry. We pay up to 50% of all profits monthly to all full-time employees!
- Joining our Coalition means you also get to enjoy paid time off and subsidized gym memberships.
- Our US-Based team members can enjoy our medical, dental, vision, and life insurance packages in all US states.
- Our international team members have the opportunity to participate in our International Insurance Reimbursement Program, a benefit unique to Coalition.
100% of our team works remotely with the support of time tracking software. Our company culture has specialized in supporting remote team members for over a decade. We welcome your application, wherever in the world it’s coming from!
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Total mastery of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and XD
- Familiarity with video editing software such as Adobe After Effects
- Knowledge of what developers can and cannot do for the web
- Passion about design in general with an understanding of critical core concepts
- A desire to continue learning and keeping up with the design industry
- An awesome portfolio showcasing experience in designing websites (specifically e-commerce) and ad banners
- Experience with Google Web Designer (highly preferred)
- Experience with project tools such as Basecamp, QuickBooks, and Google Docs (preferred)
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS (preferred)
- Experience presenting materials to clients professionally
- Ability to perform well under pressure and under short deadlines
- The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PST
- Excellent writing abilities
- Reliable transportation if working in-house
- A reliable workstation with a fast computer, microphone and speakers, reliable internet and power if working remotely
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Designing unique and client-specific logos and brand guides from scratch
- Designing wireframes, website mockups and other related graphics for both desktop and mobile devices based on creative briefs and other materials
- Designing both static and video banners for ad campaigns, remarketing, promos, and social media
- Drawing vector icons and other illustrations using the pen tool
- Designing print material such as brochures, letterheads and business cards
- Attending and/or participating in client meetings and working with our Digital Producers to plan how to achieve the client goals through creative but proper design
- Collaborating with the copywriters, SEO team, developers, and other teams to establish the vision of the project, and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
- Preparing design files in order to properly hand-off to developers
- Ensuring that projects are completed according to schedule while effectively applying our methodology and following quality standards