About the job
The SEO Specialist is responsible for co-planning and implementing SEO activities such as content strategy, link building, and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google and other relevant Search Engines to maximize set metrics and Return of Investment (ROI).
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Research, execute, and adjust keywords and backlinks to achieve SEO targets for both organic and display ad rankings.
- Research competitor SEO metrics (ranks, inbound links, content topics, formats, and distribution, on-page optimization, etc.) and adjust programs to compete and win.
- Provide analysis of marketing efforts and refine promotional plans based on results. Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and proposals for adoption, where appropriate.
- Maintain the marketing calendar for assigned digital marketing activities.
- Continuous optimization of SEO strategies to increase organic traffic.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Data Science or related field
- Min 2 years of experience as an SEO specialist
- Experience in using Salesforce is highly preferred
- Can communicate in US English (written and verbal)
- Extensive knowledge in navigating multiple CRMs and Project Management tools
- Tech-savvy and acquainted with office management procedure
Ideal Software Familiarity:
- SEO software
- Project Management (Trello, Asana, etc.)
- Google Workspace
- Microsoft Office Applications
- Latest PC or Mac
- Reliable Internet Connection min speed of 25Mbps
- Headset and Webcam
To apply… Send your CV’s to Careers@scaleprim.com