Remote Junior Copywriter Needed at Rescue Marketing Inc.
Rescue’s health behavior change marketing campaigns focus on topics such as tobacco, obesity, substance and alcohol prevention; the promotion of exercise, eating healthy foods, early childhood development, and after school programs; and other topics that promote healthy living. Rescue’s behavior change campaigns focus on diverse populations within teen (13 – 17), young adult (18 – 26), and adult (18+) populations in both rural and urban areas, resulting in a wide variety of campaign styles and strategies.
We believe that marketing can do more than sell goods, it can create good, and we are looking for team members that are ready to work hard to create a healthier world.
- Demonstrates, in all creative work, a strong knowledge and understanding of youth culture within the multicultural communities.
- Ideates creatively compelling campaign concepts that are on-brief, can work across multiple mediums and are rooted in strong multicultural insights.
- Has deep experience interacting with and ideating multicultural youth-targeted content for emerging social mediums like Snapchat and TikTok.
- Can easily switch between brand voices, writing for subcultures like popular, skater, or hip-hop.
- Capable of establishing and implementing a brand tone and guidelines across a campaign.
- Evaluates and shapes ideas based on brand, strategy, budget and production feasibility.
- Positive team player who knows how to incorporate feedback and quickly come up with more, creative copy solutions based on the ask.
- Provides Ideation support and guidance as needed.
- Strategically presents ideas that tie back to the larger goals of the campaign and the client.
- High School Diploma/GED;
- Portfolio of creative work;
- Excellent writing skills in a broad range of styles;
- Proven ability to come up with strong, creative ideas and copy across a variety of mediums;
- Ability to brainstorm solo or in groups and develop big ideas from beginning to end;
- Experience writing video and radio scripts;
- Experience copywriting for organic and paid social media;
- Experience creating compelling copy for websites, mobile applications, and paid digital media;
- Experience creating compelling copy for print, OOH and broadcast commercials;
- Experience juggling numerous projects at once;
- Experience in social and digital campaigns/engagement tactics;
- Intimate familiarity with how brands engage in today’s connected universe;
- Proven ability to excel in high-stress, fast-paced environments;
- Proven ability to quickly identify problems and solve them;
- Highly attentive to detail with an ability to proof and self-edit their own work.
- Strong verbal communication skills;
- Strong editing/writing skills for various client deliverable, marketing materials, etc.
Benefits: Learn more about the benefits of working at Rescue here: http://rescueagency.com/careers/