Reel Unlimited is the leading design and copywriting subscription-based service for startups and small businesses. Hundreds of businesses worldwide rely on our platform to get graphic design, video design, UX/UI design, NFT design, and content writing tasks done for a flat monthly fee. Check us out at www.reelunlimited.com.
About The Role
Reel Unlimited is currently looking for talented and motivated Content writers to join our writing team, get a flat payment, and craft engaging blog articles for startups.
Please note that this is a freelance, 1099 position. Content writers must have exceptional writing skills ability to meet deadlines. Will assess needs, conduct research, write copy, troubleshoot issues, meet deadlines.
- Write clear, attractive, and conversion-focused content to promote our client products and services
- Ensure consistency with a unique and distinct voice (style, fonts, and tone)
- Interpret client’s copywriting briefs to understand task requirements
- Prepare well-structured articles using Google Docs
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
- Submit work to the editorial team for input and approval
- Conduct high-quality keyword research
- Source images, edit and proofread copy as needed
- Identify client’ needs and produce new topics recommendation
- It’s a remote, freelance position, so you are free to choose where and when you work!
- You have a quota of delivering a minimum of 5 assignments per week, but you are free to go beyond that weekly quota.
Get a quick and consistently pay based on this grid:
- 500 word article = $16.00 US
- 1000 word article = $29.00 US
- 1500 word article = $43.00 US
- 2000 word article = $55.00 US
- 3000 word article = $90.00 US
- 4000 word article = $120.00 US
- 5000 word article = $150.00 US
Additionally, you got amazing bonuses and incentives, and you dont No need to fight for clients or pitch with no promise of pay.
- Proven experience as a content writer or copywriter
- Native English speaker who loves to write
- Capable of working under tight deadlines
- Excellent grammar, writing skills, and proofreading skills
- Excellent SEO and research skills
- Make complex concepts fun and understandable
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Friendly attitude with customers
- You have a sense of humor