Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pump Operator
Job ID: IbesePlantMines14
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Category: DCP – Operations
- Monitor the water level in mines sump.
- Maintain the watering pumps by timely repair and maintenance.
- Ensure the safety of workmen and equipment.
- Operate pump when required
- Compliance with EMS/OHSAS/QMS requirements as directed
- To ensure proper filling of machines
- Ensure proper cleanliness of the watering pump machine
- Ensure good working condition for watering pump machine if not report to shift engineer.
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned
- WASC / SSCE / GCE Trade Test Certificate I, II, III
- One (1) year relevant experience will be an added advantage
- Baseline problem analysis and solving skills
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good networking and teaming skills.
- Good data gathering and analysis skills.
- Baseline problem analysis and solving skills.
- Creativity and an ability to think out of the box.
- Proficiency in the use of office productivity tools.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Children School Fees etc.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online