Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager (Technology)
Job ID: 62396
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Sector: Banking
Work Arrangement: Fully Office Based
- The Project Manager must have an understanding of Project Management methodologies, contribute to successful project delivery by driving continuous improvement, coordinating projects, tracking status, budget and ensuring resources availability. .
- Ensure owners of operational actions complete them and provide regular updates to project stakeholders and team members.
- Involved in planning the strategy roadmap with Head of Unit to complete and actualization of deliverables.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Managing project governance responsibilities (In-country & Center)
- Managing time, resources and project budgets
- Management of Project Governance shared folder
- Monitoring and communication of project status and delivery
- Ensure strict compliance to IT ‘s Standard Operating Processes
- Any other duties as may be assigned by Department Head & Team Leader
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of First Degree or its equivalent in numerate or semi-numerate disciplines such as Engineering, Computer Sciences, Statistics, Mathematics.
- Preferably certified in Prince 2, PMI, PMBOK or other project management qualifications
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in IT Project Management.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online