- Our client is seeking to fill the role of a Personal Assistant to provide administrative support to the Managing Director.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing the MD’s diary, scheduling appointments, managing MD’s output and workflow. Ultimately, the role holder must be smart, intelligent, able to multi-task, have strong organisation and articulation skills as well as communication and time management skills.
- Screening telephone calls, fielding inquires and requests, and escalating urgent matters for the MD’s attention.
- Liaise with relevant individuals, external organisations to arrange meetings, prepare agenda, and draft minutes.
- Producing correspondence, memoranda, presentations, and reports both of a general and confidential nature on behalf of the MD.
- Co-ordinate MD’s travel in conjunction with Admin department.
- Tabulate and retrieve MD’s official expenditures and claims.
- Maintain comprehensive office filling system.
- Minimum of a First Degree in Business Administration or any related field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Personal Assistant with at least two years experience in the Financial industry.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
Application Closing Date
18th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Personal Assistant” as the subject of the mail.