About the Role:
This fully remote role is open to candidates in most states. Working remotely from a primary residence outside the United States is currently not permitted for this role.
Our Consumer & Brand Marketing Channels Team is seeking a fully remote Paid Social Marketer to help connect our brand to our customers via social channels. The successful candidate will have a passion for social media and experience scaling paid campaigns across all major publishers (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, etc.). They will also bring a highly analytical, creative, and flexible growth mentality to the role, which is essential to delivering breakthrough thinking for this channel. Attention to detail, creativity, a passion for driving impact, and a willingness to tackle new projects is key.
Our Consumer & Brand Marketing Channels Team is responsible for all paid marketing and acquisition, email/SMS, and social retention marketing. For the business, we fuel growth by delivering consumer, doctor, and industry/ad sales, and other company OKRs.
The Paid Social Marketer will work with a cross-functional team to help execute paid media campaigns across social channels. These campaigns support a variety of business initiatives with objectives ranging from brand awareness to acquisition.
In this role, you will also:
- Manage paid social activity in coordination with the Channels marketing team.
- Own paid campaign monitoring, pacing, optimization, tracking, and reporting.
- Assist with budget tracking and process invoices/POs on a monthly basis.
- Contribute data and insights to regular reporting, such as weekly channel reports and content campaign wrap-ups.
- Maintain media budgets and overall budget summaries for assigned campaigns.
- Clearly communicate campaign changes and performance to the channels team and other strategic partners.
- Support pre, during, and post-digital campaign flights, including managing social strategy, content execution, and analysis.
- Stay up-to-date on social trends and emerging platforms.
- 3 to 5+ years of hands-on experience buying across multiple platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- Deep working knowledge of social best practices and proven experience executing paid campaigns–you are a social media guru.
- Strong verbal and written communication, editorial judgment, and attention to detail.
- Proven problem analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to build and foster strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners.