Application is now open for Nigeria Youth Futures Fund (NYFF) 2022. The Nigeria Youth Futures Fund (NYFF) is a response to the urgent need to provide technical and Financial support to youth-led organizations in Nigeria in order to sustain their work locally and facilitate opportunities for learning.
Grant Categories Nigeria Youth Futures Fund (NYFF) 2022
Applications for the 1st cohort of the Young Leaders Development Fund is now open for the following categories of grants:
- Small Grant: $500- $1000 – Targeted at individuals
- Action Grant: $1000- $3000 -Grassroot & Community based organizations
- Development Grant: $3000-$6000 -Youth-led & Youth Focused Organizations
- Catalytic Grant: $ 40,000 -Civic and Innovation Hubs
Women and People Living with Disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Eligibility for Nigeria Youth Futures Fund (NYFF) 2022
You are eligible to apply if you are a young change-maker (aged 15-35) with proven track record, working on a sustainable that directly addresses any of the following:
- Employment & Education
- Health Care
- ICT & Entrepreneurship
- Climate Change & Environment
- Media, Sports & Entertainment
- Civic Participation
- Peace Building & Security
Deadline For Nigeria Youth Futures Fund (NYFF) 2022
The application portal opens May 18 and closes June 8, 2022.
Application Process For Nigeria Youth Futures Fund (NYFF) 2022
For more information visit the official webpage of Nigeria Youth Futures Fund (NYFF) 2022