Voltage Finance is the leading DeFi protocol in Fuse network (owned by Fuse). Voltage is a DAO and DeFi Hub offering various different products and services. Part of Voltage is the mobile app Fuse Cash wallet. Voltage counts with several partners and investors whom are the biggest players in the industry.
Fuse is leading the way for real-world adoption of cryptocurrency and blockchain. We are on a mission to empower anyone to take part in creating the future of payments and decentralized finance. Our easy to use business tools allow projects to get up and running in no time at all leading to a multitude of successful implementations on Fuse Network – our low-cost, scalable blockchain.
Fuse Real-World Implementations include:
- GoodDollar, a Digital Basic Income project that puts money in the hands of people all around the world everyday to build a more inclusive economy.
- Kolektivo Labs, a regenerative economy project designed to bring sustainability to the Island of Curaçao in the Caribbean.
- Peepl, a platform for blockchain-powered delivery applications designed to disrupt the likes of Deliveroo and UberEats with a more equitable, token-based business model. And many more!
Our ecosystem is growing fast and we are privileged to be partnered with leading projects such as Chainlink, The Graph, Ramp Network, Sushi, Beefy Finance and Pocket Network to name just a few!
As a Marketing Specialist with Voltage, you’ll play a key role in helping us build our marketing strategy. You’ll have responsibility across the entire lifecycle of marketing activity; ranging from strategic planning, to campaign development, to content creation, to PR strategy, and beyond. This is a role for someone with an entrepreneurial mindset with a wide skill set and exceptional strategic sense of what it takes to establish a strong brand and build a large and empowered community.
Crypto industry knowledge is a huge plus!
What you will do:
- Plan and execute campaigns to increase awareness about Voltage.
- Form partnerships and incentivize to seed liquidity
- Manage marketing initiatives and communications across all channels: web, social, blog, email, etc.
- Manage a content calendar, and establish marketing processes in order to manage ongoing campaigns and ensure timely publication of announcements.
- Organize PR and targeted content marketing campaigns from beginning to end
- Develop creative marketing materials for key company milestones and ongoing awareness campaigns
- Work with Fuse’s real world use case-focused ecosystem projects and partners to coordinate messaging and push marketing campaigns.
- Harmonize Fuse’s brand positioning across different platforms.
What you bring to the role:
- 1-3 years of experience in PR, content marketing and/or brand communications, preferably with a crypto project or a fast growing tech company.
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Strong leadership and b2b relationship management skills.
- Extremely efficient in executing tasks.
- Creative and strategic, with the ability to develop compelling narratives.
This is a fast-paced environment with periods of accelerated growth which require concentration and commitment which is rewarded with an attractive salary and token allocation.
Start Date: As soon as possible.
Want to apply?
Send your CV or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Remote Jobs:
- Remote Freelance Entry Level Writer Needed at Eleven Writing
- Remote Entry-Level WordPress Developer Needed at YTViews
- Remote Freelance Website Copywriter Needed at THEHOT
- Remote Back-end Engineer Needed at Gemography
- Remote Web, UI/UX Designer Needed at Outliant LLC
- Remote WordPress Developer Needed at Codeable
- Remote Freelance Website Content Writers Needed at ShoutVox
- Remote Copywriter Needed at Latoke
- Remote Mobile Engineer Needed at Ladder