We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Wealth Management
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Wealth Management
We are the place for you, if
- You are excited about technology and the complexities of the future.
- You’re looking for a place to learn and grow.
- You care a lot about detail and pride yourself in impeccable execution.
- You can collect and analyze lots of data and feed in just the right amount of intuition to make sound decisions.
- You are ready to work extremely hard, at a fast pace, to achieve audacious goals.
- You love to speak up, ask questions and are comfortable challenging anyone or any idea.
- The Manager, Wealth Management will be responsible for establishing and maintaining strategic partnerships to scale up the retail deposit business for Renmoney.
- They will also drive the collaboration with brokers of Renmoney products across the business ecosystem.
- Identify and establish business opportunities and partnerships with new/existing clients to scale deposit sales
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management
- Collaborate with senior management and internal stakeholders to align goals for partner relationships
- Facilitate partnership transactions that will beneficially impact a reduction in cost of funds for the business
- Forecast, analyze and report on partner initiatives including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships
- Build and manage a high-performing team of relationship managers and business development associates
- 5 years sales and business development experience in banking or fintech companies.
- Experience delivering on targets, deposit mobilization, reporting and presentation skills.
This job is perfect for you if you:
- Enjoy prospecting and coming up with solutions to onboard and convert large-scale customer relationships
- Are a self-starter, take initiative, work collaboratively and can self-manage in ambiguity
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Are excel and numbers-savvy and very detail oriented.
You will not enjoy this job if you:
- Work best in structured, hierarchical settings
- Require clear, pre-set deliverables and constant direction
- Are used to working with a large team.
What is in it for you
- You’ll work on solutions to complex, real-world challenges with tangible social and economic impact.
- You will receive competitive compensation and work with passionate teammates in a flat, performance-driven culture.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online