Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: IT Compliance Specialist
Employment Type: Full Time
- Develops initiates, maintains, and revises policies and procedures for Information Security, Business Continuity and Quality assurance operation of the IT Compliance Program and its related activities to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct.
- Collaborates with other departments (e.g., Risk Management, Internal Audit) to direct compliance issues to appropriate existing channels for investigation and resolution.
- Responds to alleged violations of rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and Standards of Conduct by evaluating or recommending the initiation of investigative procedures
- Ensures that compliance Issues/concerns within IT are being appropriately evaluated, investigated and resolved.
- Identifies potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk; develops/ recommends corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues and provides general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future.
- Provides reports on a regular basis, and as directed or requested, to keep senior management informed of the operation and progress of compliance efforts.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in IT compliance, IT audit or IT governance related roles
- ISACA Certifications such as CISA, CRISC, CGEIT or CISM ·
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with the ability to communicate compliance related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff
- Demonstrated success working with internal audit, external auditors, outside consultants, and legal affairs
- Solid knowledge and understanding of end-user computing tools, hardware, application software, network, communications, and mobile technologies
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online