Job Title: Human Resources Assistant
Job ID: HAM/Admin-Obajana 007
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Employment Type: Full Time
- The HR Assistant will operate in the office of the Plant Head of HR to provide Executive support and carry out day-to-day Office Management.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Support all internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests.
- Prepare Plant HR report and analytics
- Maintain file records (Hard copies & digital copies) of employees.
- Deliver and follow-up with correspondences between HR and Plant Director’s office and other departments
- Maintain calendars and take minutes of the HR department meetings
- Manage NYSC and SIWES students attached to the Company
- Manage visitations to the Company
- Any other HR-related task that may be assigned
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in HRM, Psychology, Business Admin, Economics or related discipline
- Experience in HR-related activities is an advantage
Skills and Competencies:
- Self-organization and personal leadership skills
- Good relationship skills
- Technology skills (Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Teams)
- Knowledge of HR functions and value chain
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to accurately follow procedures
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online