- Our ideal candidate must have practical/hands on HR business partnering experience.
- He/she has to be knowledgeable about HR processes, employee lifecycle and the business.
- He/she must have strong Business Acumen, Interpersonal, Relationship management and Analytical skills.
- He/she must reside in Owerri.
- To ensure an effective business partnering relationship in assigned regions, in line with the strategic objectives of the bank.
- To provide strategic input on Talent Management issue to Business Leaders.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build partnership and maintain strong relationship with Business leaders to achieve Revenue Budget
- Ensure optimal staffing in assigned region
- Create exceptional candidate & employee experience throughout the employee journey in the Bank
- Drive Talent retention through career development, performance management, succession planning and employee engagement.
- Ensure timely resolution of disciplinary cases, conflicts & Complaint in line with the Bank’s policies
- Ensure consistency in the implementation of HR policies, processes and practice in assigned region
- Support the implementation of projects and associated change management activity
- Business Acumen.
- Good Coaching and Counseling skills.
- Rational, confident and mature approach to decision making.
- Well-developed critical and analytical thinking.
- Strong interpersonal, Problem solving, Negotiation and expectations management.
- Effective listening skills.
- Project management skills.
- Strong orientation towards customer support and responsiveness.
- Ability to build teams and foster team spirit.