Walex Biz Nigeria Limited – We Provide powerful web hosting services of all kinds ranging shared hosting, VPS hosting, Email Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Email Hosting and Dedicated Hosting. with high-performance infrastructure and high level security. We are also into all cloud computing applications development including web, mobile applications and cloud technologies. we develop and designed with one question in mind – How does this new technology help people and what problem does it solve?.
Walex Biz also provides Cyber Security technology that increases your agility to stay away from cyber threats and protect you seamlessly. our penetration testing team uses an industry leading methodology to identify hard-to-find vulnerabilities and weaknesses often missed by conventional testing. We offer a variety of services including infrastructure penetration testing, web and mobile application testing, social engineering, red team exercises, source-code reviews and exploit development all to help you protect your most valuable assets – your data and your company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Create guidelines for how logos and other branding materials should be displayed and used.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos, and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic
- Work with staff to produce the final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Help make design choices (e.g., fonts and colours) for all content that will be used.
- Must be a graduate
- At least 3 years of work experience.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Understanding of layout, design, and typography
- Understanding of the digital and print requirements for formatting
- Interactive media to create motion graphics, animation, audio, or video games
- Basic knowledge of HTML; coding experience is a plus
- Able to make good design choices (e.g., fonts and colours) for all content required of you.
Application Closing Date
20th March, 2022.