Ghostwriter Needed at The Urban Writer
Apply online: https://theurbanwriters.com/pages/apply-for-work
If you are tired of creating endless proposals, pitching and negotiating on price-points, only to get underbid by somebody else, consider joining a platform that does the marketing and sales on your behalf, leaving you to focus on your true passion – writing!
Ghostwriters bring stories to life that take their readers on unlimited adventures. They write memoirs and early readers, romance novels and how-to guides. They teach and educate the masses on a whole range of subjects, from potty training to the stock market. Ghostwriters are more than just writers; they are word wizards!
We are looking for word wizards to join our team!
Who We Are:
- An established company that specializes in producing world-class ghostwritten works and much more!
- A well-crafted Platform to connect you to customers and their projects that are ready and waiting to be tackled.
- A fully remote workplace supporting freelance creatives and customers looking for the best of the best to help them with their projects.
What We Offer:
- A platform where you can interact with customers, join their teams, be invited to work on orders, and request to work on orders all in one place!
- A social community of the best writers and editors in the business..
- The ability to build the long-term freelance writing career of your dreams!
- A warm, supportive work environment filled with happy, pleasant people.
- Flexible hours and a flexible workload.
- The ability to choose your own projects and a consistent project pool to choose from.
- Project diversity – the opportunity to work on everything from self-help books to SEO and fiction.
Who We Are Looking For Writers who:
- Can comfortably write 1.500 words per day.
- Has previous long-form experience (writing projects of 20,000 words or more).
- Is looking for a long-term freelance relationship.
- Is well-versed in American English.
- A team player who loves collaboration.
- A wordsmith who happily helps clients to bring their projects to life.