Job Title: Web Developer (Full Stack)
- Plans site design by clarifying goals; designing functionality.
- Develops site navigation by categorizing content; funneling traffic through content.
- Develops site content and graphics by coordinating with copywriters and graphic artists; designing images, icons, banners, audio enhancements, etc.
- Prepares site by installing and configuring server software; installing programming language using authoring and formatting tools; ensuring cross-platform compatibility; establishing links.
- Establishes locatability by registering with search engines.
- Upgrades site by updating content and graphics; monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining links.
- Protects site by designing and installing security precautions.
- Maintains site appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards; editing submissions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
Requirements and Skills
- Minimum requirement: HND / B.Sc
- 2 – 3 years experience
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.