Application deadline: June 22, 2022
Job Title: Full Stack Engineer
- We are looking for a seasoned full-stack engineer to build out and manage our entire web infrastructure. Successful candidates will have a minimum of three years of recent experience with all of the skills listed below.
- Our project entails implementing our pre-approved UI, constructing our API, connecting the two, and setting up our server infrastructure. This includes all associated areas such as database and architecture design.
- Design and implementation of the overall web architecture
- “Pixel-perfect” implementation of our approved user interface
- Design and deployment of our database
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Design and construction of our REST API
- Integrating our front-end UI with the constructed API
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
- Server and Database Administration
- Scripting to automate tasks and calculations
- Degree in Computer Science, ICT or relevant discipline
At least three years of experience with:
- Database design and management, including being up on the latest practices and associated versions
- Server management and deployment for the relevant environment
- Familiarity with a relevant and globally supported framework—both front-end and back-end, if necessary e.g. React, Vue, Laravel or Flask
- Ideally, familiarity with CSS preprocessors, bundlers, and associated languages/syntaxes/libraries e.g., Sass, Less, and webpack
- Thorough understanding of user experience and possibly even product strategy
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficiency with Git or another version control system as required
- Appreciation for clean and well-documented code.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a link to your portfolio to: email@example.com copying firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Submissions will be reviewed on a rolling basis.