Do you really want the perfect project? 🧐 Or do you want the next step in your career to be deeply impactful? I can’t offer you perfect, but I can offer deep impact. 💪 I have a successful 11-year-old SaaS product that needs awesome skillsets (maybe yours?) to reach new heights. 🧗 As a team we’re killing it in DE for our niche, but we have a lofty road map ahead of us (#disruptUSA) 💥 and a bus with a few key seats 🤩 we still need to fill.
Still reading? Awesome. Let me intro myself, hi my name is Franka. I’m the CSO of ProvenExpert. You will be working closely with me; therefore, I want to give you context on us, what the role is about and what we’re looking for.
Me and my colleagues are fighting for the little (wo)man – the small business owners and one-(wo)man-bands who grind each and every day to master their craft. They want to focus on delivering outstanding work and getting more clients – not sales and marketing. That’s where we come in as ProvenExpert – we provide a SaaS platform for small business owners to manage feedback and enable them to direct their online reputation.
As a freelance UX/UI Designer (m/f/d) at ProvenExpert is it your responsibility to turn our software into easy-to-use product for our customers. This includes the development of new and improvement of existing designs for our website. Responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. With your understanding of user experience, you use form, colour and typography to ensure that using our platform is easy, interesting and intuitive. With your flair for good look and feel, you use your skills to create new creations and continuously develop our design materials. Sounds good?…..then take a closer look!
Where your expertise is needed ⭐️
- You’ll be working alongside our developers, testers, product managers and our in-house designer, creating web applications that deliver great user experiences for our customers.
- Developing UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like will take place during your work
- You’ll create high-value impact by delivering intuitive and delightful interfaces leveraging your deep understanding of user-centric design methodologies and exceptional problem-solving skills.
- You will be an advocate for our end-users by working with product metrics, user research, and customer insights to identify opportunities and value.
- You develop concepts, design strategies and have a decisive influence on the user experience for new products and features.
You’ll be great for this role if you have experience in 💪
- 2+ years of proven experience in interaction design, user experience, visual design or similar roles
- You are a dynamic, self-reliant personality with an affinity for IT and digital products
- You are familiar with agile project software tools (e.g. Confluence or Jira).
- You have experience with usability tests and can prepare them as well as support their implementation and evaluation.
- You have an Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- You speak fluent English (both spoken and written) and German at least B2
- A career opportunity where your impact will be directly seen and recognised on our small team.
- Being part of a diverse team of PHP geeks, creative minds, database tamers, social media junkies and concept gurus – no matter where you’re from, you’re welcome to join us.
- Work from home
- Flexible hours. Are you a night owl, a day lark, or an early bird? All are welcome.
Does this sound like your next challenge? Then send us your complete application in a PDF document including earliest starting date and hourly price! Your contact Sabine Sandig is looking forward to hearing from you!