We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Developer and Tech Support
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Department: IT Operations
Minimum Experience: Experienced
Department: Marketing & Communication
We are the place for you, if
- You’re excited about technology and the future, and you’re looking for a place to learn and grow. You care a lot about detail and pride yourself in impeccable execution.
- You can collect and analyze lots of data and feed in just the right amount of intuition to make sound decisions.
- You are ready to work extremely hard, at a fast pace, to achieve audacious goals. You love to speak up, ask questions and are comfortable challenging anyone or any idea.
- Application Developer and support shall design and code functional programs and support applications.
- The goal is to write clean code to produce fully functional software applications according to requirements. The person shall have excellent knowledge of at least one programming language.
- Understand Renmoney’s business requirements and how to translate it into application features
- Writing high-quality code to program complete applications on schedule
- Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new applications
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Work with Mambu core banking application APIs
- B.Sc. Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology related course
- A minimum of 3 years of Application development and support
- Relevant Application development and support certifications / qualifications
- Proficiency in the use of Laravel and Codeigniter PHP Framework
- Application development and support experience
This job is perfect for you if you:
- Possess the ability to write programs in PHP, HTML, HTML5, CSS, Java script, JQuery, and SQL commands.
- Can work effectively with MySql database management systems
- Have a good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Can work with Windows and Linux Operating Systems
- Have hands-on experience of system management, system setup
You will not enjoy this job if you:
- Work best in structured, hierarchical settings
- Require clear, pre-set deliverables and constant direction
- Are used to working in/with a large team
What’s in it for you
- You’ll receive competitive compensation and work with amazing people.
- You’ll work in a beautiful environment with a flat structure and solve complex, real-world challenges.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online