FoodCo Nigeria Limited – We are a leading multichannel retailer and operators of the third largest supermarket chain brand in Nigeria. For four decades, we have continued to serve families in South-west Nigeria with top quality products at affordable prices. It’s become our legacy!
So, whether you want to shop in our fully-stocked walk-in stores or the online supermarket, enjoy mouth-watering local and international dishes or simply chill with family and friends, you’re guaranteed an unparalleled customer service experience at FoodCo. And, while at it, don’t forget to order our award-winning Sunfresh bread for a wholesome breakfast delight for the entire family.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Processing Officer
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos and Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
Data Processing Officer job description should contain a variety of functions and roles including:
- Assists with other work processing or other tasks as needed
- Organizes documents; prepares and codes data for entry into computer system.
- Investigates and reconciles any discrepancies in files.
- Answers phone; screens calls; responds to any inquiries or transfers call to appropriate office or individual; composes correspondence in response to inquiries.
- Enters data into system via on-line terminals and other data entry devices; verifies for accuracy and completeness.
- Maintains library of any reference material needed to ensure accurate coding.
- Files material into proper location.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer-related field is desirable.
- Experience in a relevant field.
- Good command of English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Word and Excel.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill.
Application Closing Date
14th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.