Data Entry Operator Job at Tellex Group, Abuja
Tellex Group is a U.S.-based full-service consulting firm. We offer business solutions to our client’s customer service, marketing, operations, management, public relations, and human resources needs.
We Are Recruiting To Fill The Position Below
Job Position: Data Entry Operator
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Part-time
- Tellex Group is a full-service consulting firm offering businesses solutions to their marketing, operations, management, public relations, and human resources needs.
- The ideal person for the job will have previous experience working in data entry, as well as performing administrative duties and providing support to management
- Due to the nature of the work involved, our data entry specialist is expected to collaborate extensively both within and outside teams, requiring superior written and verbal communication skills.
- We seek a focused professional trained to handle any kind of situation and provide high-quality results within a quick turnaround time.
Objectives of this Role
- Optimize operational efficiency by quickly and accurately adding to and maintaining quality of large amounts of data in our proprietary database
- Recommend data management solutions according to business requirements
- Ensure usability of data entry software and equipment, and manage malfunctions
- Handle queries for data from upper management and employees
- Oversee and achieve organizational goals while upholding best practices
Daily And Monthly Responsibilities
- Gather and input data into databases, and verify accuracy of valuable company information
- Review data for errors or redundancies, make corrections, and check output
- Research information needed for incomplete documents with minimal oversight
- Use and analyze data from automated information aggregators to update database.
- Create systems and processes to efficiently capture information, and coach the team on usage
- Generate reports, store outputs in database, and perform backups.
Skills And Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 – 5 years relevant work experience.
- Proven experience in data entry position
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Fast typing, with an eye for accuracy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, spreadsheets, and online forms
- Ability to keep company confidences.
- College degree
- Proficiency in a second language
- Experience developing internal processes and filing systems.
N120,000 – N150,000 Monthly.