OPay is a one-stop mobile-based platform forpayment, transportation, food & grocery delivery, and other important services in your everyday life. Millions of users rely on OPay everyday to send and receive money, pay bills, and order food and groceries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Agent
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Tracking customer experiences across online and offline channels, and touchpoints.
- Collaborating with internal teams to enhance customer experience and brand awareness.
- Identifying customer needs and taking proactive steps to maintain positive experiences.
- Documenting processes and escalating customer issues, as well as customer compliments and complaints.
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and effective manner, using appropriate communication channels.
- Analyzing customer feedback on products/services and new releases, as well as preparing reports.
- Evaluating customer experience surveys and facilitating improvements
- Aligning customer experience strategies with marketing initiatives as well as informing customers about new product features and functionalities.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales, and Technology teams.
- Candidates should possess an OND / HND qualification with a minimum of 2 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2022.