Nenyo is building Nigeria’s largest direct to consumer conglomerate in media, finances and emerging technologies. We have products in operations in Nigeria and launching in other countries targeting different categories geared towards helping people make smarter decisions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writing Intern
- We are a connected team passionate about sharing smiles through recommendations and if you share the same philosophy, we will be happy to have you a part of the family.
What You Will Do:
- Writes with authority and creativity on a particular category subject or subjects
- Uses analytics and research to adjust approaches to content
- Does effective keyword research and uses it in conceptualization and writing
- Works effectively with editors on ideation, research, and writing
- Thinks comprehensively about the story, working with colleagues who can offer visual and data components to improve the reader’s experience.
What You Need:
- Interested candidates should possess an OND qualification.
- Good writing skill
- Some working knowledge of SEO
- Working knowledge of social media
- Knowledge of Gimp, Photoshop or similar tools will be an added advantage
- Some working knowledge of Google Analytics and/or other analytics platforms
- Communicates and collaborates effectively with editors and other colleagues
- Demonstrates a positive, can-do spirit and contributes to a good work environment
- Shows flexibility and resourcefulness when obstacles arise
- Seeks out feedback to improve and grow their skills
- Some WordPress experiences.
What We Offer:
- Strength, Stability, and Vision.
- An empowered culture where your ideas are important and your voice matters.
- Opportunity for career growth.
- Competitive compensation package.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online