Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient border-less manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Copywriter and Content Creator
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-Time
About the Role
- As the Copywriter, your primary focus is to create and write copy that is engaging, exciting, incites action or provokes a positive emotion in our audience as it relates to the Flutterwave brand or any of our products. We’re looking for a creative thinker with excellent writing and research skills to help us elevate that work as our full-time, in-house copywriter.
- As a member of the Brand and Storytelling team, you will write and edit copy for a variety of projects (including print, web, mobile, video, and social media), working closely with the rest of the marketing and design teams to brainstorm ideas, create concepts, and develop messaging.
- Thorough research and interviews will be sometimes required to understand our target audience, products/services, branding, and marketing goals. The most successful copywriter will be a quick learner with a versatile writing style.
- All content must take a creative spin on storytelling and be in line with the overall brand messaging and guidelines.
- Interpret creative briefs to develop and produce creative concepts through execution on assigned brands
- Research and understand the brand or product’s needs and target audiences, through online searches, reviews of existing research, interviews with subject matter experts, and in-person meetings
- Write original copy and edit content for a range of corporate marketing and communications materials
- Collaborate with the broader marketing and design teams from concept development to delivery of final product
- Revise copy based on internal and client feedback/direction
You’ll be a great fit if you have the following skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, English, Communications, or related discipline
- 1 – 2 years professional copywriting experience with solid portfolio of work
- Exceptional writing and research skill
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skill and multitasking ability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat Pro
Application Closing Date