(WASIL) operates one of the largest specialized oils and fats processing complexes in Africa. The manufacturing facility is located in Sagamu, Ogun State, Nigeria, with raw materials sourced from farmers in Kaduna, Katsina, Niger and other states across Nigeria.
The Company is active in the Soy value chain through its out-grower farming activities by providing high-quality agri-inputs to farmers and procuring farm produce from them through off-take arrangements. We educate the farmers on Yield Enhancement Techniques (YET) to improve their crop yield, and train women on best practices in Shea collection and primary processing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full Time
- Supervise the construction of buildings, roads, drainages, and other superstructures
- Ensure implementation/execution of SOPs of various kinds of civil works
- Verify drawings from designers and contractors and supervise the implementation
- Prepare reports from site investigations including data analysis and present recommendations
- Verify materials’ quality and quantity required
- Ensure safety is adhered to and manages safety compliance from labourers
- Work closely and manage relationships with designers, contractors, and other stakeholders
- Oversee hiring of medium and lower medium contractors to execute tasks
- Supervise post-construction work such as painting and finishing
- Implement facilities management plans such as plumbing and maintenance
- Coordinate on-site weekly meetings.
- Bachelor of Engineering with greenfield project experience.
- 2-3 years including 1-2 in big green / Brownfield Industrial projects preferably grain / edible oil processing industries.
- Records maintenance
- Leadership skill
- Advanced level of knowledge in AUTOCAD and MS Project
- Good communication skills
- Report writing
- Stakeholder Management.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online