Wema Bank Plc – Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Change / Project Management Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
Specialization: Project / Programme Management, Project Management / Change Management
- The ideal candidate would make important contributions to the analysis, design, and implementation of business performance approaches, developing tailor-made solutions and working closely with internal project stakeholders to ensure positive impact and sustainable results.
- Ensure that Corporate Transformation interactions and collaborations with our internal customers are strong, productive, and enduring.
- Identify and validate key business requirements for assigned workstreams
- Estimate the resources (human, financial and technical) needed to achieve goals.
- Ensuring that required approvals are obtained and that adequate documentation is maintained for all project expenditures.
- Helping solve end-user problems and managing financial aspects of contracts.
- B.Sc in any related field.
- Experience with managing transformation, change management or other strategic projects
- 3 – 5 years professional business experience, preferably in a Project Management domain.
- Experience with Program Management Office or Project Management Office desirable
- Project Management certification will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2022.