Evie is looking for a detail-oriented, well-organized Associate Editor. The ideal candidate has strong writing, editing, research and organizational skills, and has a love for fashion, lifestyle and women’s issues. Must be a clean writer who can self-edit for grammar, punctuation and clarity.
The ideal candidate understands our brand’s mission and voice to create engaging content that aligns with our company values. A passion for fashion, lifestyle, and women’s issues is a must.
- Writing daily stories for web publication, both news and editorial
- Interviewing sources for exclusive stories and content
- Coming up with story ideas and keeping tabs on breaking news stories that are relevant to Evie’s audience
- Assist editorial team to keep content fresh and up to date
- 5+ years writing and editing experience
- Degree in English or Journalism preferred
- Strong writing/editing background
- Proficient in Chicago style
- Interested in fashion, lifestyle, and women’s issues
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a small team
- Excellent at meeting deadlines and delivering fast turnarounds.
- Health insurance
- Vacation time