Application Deadline: June 30, 2022
The Growth Accelerator focuses on existing startups from Rwanda or Kenya with market-creating innovations i.e. businesses solving
difficult problems and providing goods or services to a large number of people.
Qualifying businesses will pitch for a USD75,000 investment from JASIRI and access further investment from angel investors and
venture capitalists. The Growth Accelerator will offer qualifying ventures with investor readiness and scaling support to help them hit
key metrics required for funding.
To be accepted into the Growth Accelerator program, the Startups
must exhibit the following:
• Large potential market
• Market-Creating Innovation – potential to address non consumption ie trying to solve difficult problems and providing goods or services that were previously not accessible or affordable to a large number of people.
• Existing user base
• Generating revenue
• Consistent growth in revenue or user acquisition
• Proof of legal Registration and tax compliance in Rwanda or Kenya
• Market Sizing
• Product & Value
• Growth Strategy
• Market Creating Innovations
• Growth Tools
• Creating a High-Performing Team
• Strategy & Execution
• Marketing & Sales
• Revenue Models
• Problem- Solution
Demo day is a live virtual event where businesses will pitch for investment funding. Businesses that meet JASIRI’s investment criteria will receive $75 000 funding and will also have the opportunity to receive additional investment from JASIRI’s network of Co-investors.
- After successful completion of the accelerator, businesses will receive 9 additional months of growth monitoring and support. This will be in
the form of coaching and mentoring sessions.
- Graduates of the Growth Accelerator will also have the privilege of joining the powerful and supportive JASIRI alumni network.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the JASIRI Growth Accelerator Program 2022