Deadline: 16th April, 2021
irs.kw.gov.ng | Kwara State Internal Revenue Service (KW-IRS) 2021 Recruitment
This is to notify the General Public that the Kwara State Internal Revenue Service, (KW-IRS) is recruiting Revenue Officers into Area Offices in the following local government areas:
Baruten, Edu, Ekiti, Ifelodun, Irepodun, Isin, Offa, Oke-Ero, Oyun, Patigi
Limited positions are available to be occupied for the grades of Revenue Trainee and Revenue Assistant.
Kwara State Internal Revenue Service (KW-IRS) 2021 Recruitment GENERAL REQUIREMENTS:
Interested applicants are expected to possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree/Higher National Diploma with minimum of second class lower division/lower credit or its equivalent.
- NYSC (Completion/Exemption/Exclusion) certificate is mandatory.
- No work experience is required for Revenue Trainees.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience for Revenue Assistant.
- Relevant professional or postgraduate qualification may be used in place of work experience.
- Maximum age of 30, with evidence of birth certificate/declaration of age.
- Knowledge of Tax Administration is an additional advantage.
- Gathering of relevant data for proper assessment of taxpayers.
- Proper assessment of taxpayers in line with extant laws and regulations
- Collection and remittance of all revenues (taxes, fees on goods/services, dues and rates) through approved media and platforms
- Implementation of strategies to block revenue leakages and improve revenue collection.
- Identification of new IGR opportunities.
- Efficient management of the Service relationship with taxpayers through sensitization and advocacy.
- Preparation and submission of daily/weekly/monthly report of collection and any other feedback as required by the supervisor.
- And all other responsibilities as assigned by supervisor
- Proficiency in basic Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and inter-cultural skills
- Ability to read and write in English
- Good understanding of local language(s)
- High ethical standards
- Personal credibility and integrity
- Self-confidence and respect for others
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Please note that recruitment is for ONLY Area Offices and application is FREE. The portal opens on the 12th April, 2021 and closes on 16th April, 2021.
For more Information: Visit the website for Kwara State Internal Revenue Service (KW-IRS) 2021 Recruitment