Ingressive for Good/Zuri Training Scholarship to Learn Software Development (Coding) and Design (Fully Funded)
Application Deadline: May 1, 2022
Learn and build a career coding/software development (backend, frontend, fullstack) & UI/UX design skills for FREE. Ingressive for Good, an edtech nonprofit, has partnered with Zuri Training to provide this scholarship and give a basic introduction to software development and product design aimed at complete beginners, which anyone can join. It will help you gain the knowledge you need to help you scale through the tech industry for free. The program is fully remote, beginner-friendly, hands-on experience, collaborative-learning, in-program mentorship with real-life projects.
- Requires at least 25 hours weekly on program content.
- Full-time learners can learn fullstack or intensive product design (with Figma and Adobe XD)
- Requires at least 11 hours weekly on program content.
- Part-time learners can choose between frontend, backend or product design (with Figma)
- This track deals with creating a graphic plan for an application.
- You will learn to convert project documentation into viewable and understandable graphic design for the developers to work with using Figma.
How it Works:
- Chosen candidates will be contacted on May 2, 2022
- Participants will be given access to training and presented in real-world applications to practice. You will be given weekly tasks, ranging from easy to complex, as you progress from stage to stage; making it to the final stage means you are now ready to continue learning and growing independently.
- Finalists will qualify to access laptops and jobs in the best tech companies
Program Duration: 12-24 weeks
Registration closes: May 1, 2022
Training Kicks off: May 2, 2022
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Ingressive for Good/Zuri Training Scholarship