Applications are now open for the IHS Towers Technical Skills Acquisition Program 2022. Here’s how to apply:
Application Deadline: unspecified
IHS Towers is one of the largest independent owners, operators, and developers of shared telecommunications infrastructure in the world. With a focus on emerging markets across Sub-Saharan Africa, the Middle East & North Africa, and Latin America, IHS Towers provides services across the full tower value chain – colocation on owned towers, deployment, and managed services.
IHS Towers is currently on the search for the highest caliber of early Engineering talent to join the Technical Skills Acquisition Program (TSAP).
- Apply: RISA Grant for Africans 2022
- Women Techsters Bootcamp 2022 for African Tech Women
- World Bank Group Spoken Word Competition 2022
- Web3 Africa Women Fellowship 2022 for Young African women
- Shell Nigeria Student Industrial Training Program 2022 for Young Nigerian Students.
TSAP is an intensive 5 months program for young Engineering graduates to grow their careers in the largest independent tower company in
The program aims to impart participants with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to build, maintain and efficiently operate our network of
sites across Nigeria.
Participants in the program will be able to accelerate their personal and professional development through intensive classroom training facilitated by our In-House Faculty, extensive e-learning on our IHS Academy platform, and on-the-job training with Engineering leaders, managers, and teams.
Requirements for IHS Towers Technical Skills Acquisition Program 2022:
- At the minimum, you will possess a Second- Class Lower Bachelor’s degree or an Upper Credit in Electrical Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechatronics, Applied Physics (with Electronics concentration), Telecommunications Engineering.
- You must have completed or been exempted from the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Not more than 3 years of work experience (including NYSC)
- You will be required to demonstrate your ability to build and grow your Engineering career through solid verbal, numeric, critical
reasoning, and logical thinking skills.