Idea Hatch (iHatch) Startup Incubation Programme Cohort II for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
iHatch is a 5-month free intensive incubation program designed to help Nigerian entrepreneurs refine their business ideas through a series of coaching, lectures, and boot camps, to generate viable and scalable business models. The incubation programme will focus on the youths, innovation, entrepreneurship, and technology.
(iHatch) Startup Incubation Programme Requirements:
- INDIVIDUALS/GROUPS WITH AN INNOVATIVE BUSINESS PLAN WITH A PRODUCT OR PROTOTYPE THAT WOULD AID IN DEVELOPING THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY
- INDIVIDUALS/GROUPS WILLING TO ESTABLISH A LEGAL COMPANY AND BEGIN BUSINESS OPERATIONS IN NIGERIA
- PARTICIPANTS MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD
- SECTOR: ALL SECTORS (Education Technology (EdTech)
Agricultural Technology (AgriTech)
Health Technology (HealthTech)
Financial Technology (FinTech)
Government Technology (GovTech))
(iHatch) Startup Incubation Programme OBJECTIVES
- Support entrepreneurs that use creative commercial services and products to address social challenges.
- Create a model incubation program and expand it to other states in Nigeria.
- Strengthen the technological ecosystem by centering support on selected IT sectors.
- Establish connections between the startups and investors/corporations.
- Boost the number of successful businesses to improve employment rates.
(iHatch) Startup Incubation Programme Application Deadline
(iHatch) Startup Incubation Programme Application Deadline: July 16, 2022
(iHatch) Startup Incubation Programme Benefits
- FREE OFFLINE/ONLINE INTERACTIVE TRAININGS
- FREE COWORKING SPACE AT NCAIR, ABUJA
- MENTORSHIP SESSIONS WITH TECH SPECIALISTS
- NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES
- FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES
For More Information:
- Global Youth Adaptation Summit 2022 in Netherlands (Fully Funded)
- Apply for the Next Titan Nigeria 2022 Season 9
- Call for Application: MTN Foundation Yellopreneur Program 2022 For Female Entrepreneurs (2 Million Naira Funding))
- Internship Recruitment at Binance Africa. Apply
- Work From Home Content Writer Intern Needed at Sadja WebSolutions
- The Ford Fund Fellowship 2022 for Social Entrepreneurs and community leaders ( $USD 25,000 in Seed Funding)
- Apply for Facebook NPE Residency Program 2022
- YouTube Now Accepting Applications for 2023 Youtube Black Voices Fund Class