Applications are now open for the Guaranty Trust Bank Pension and Fund Managers Entry Level Program 2022 for Young Nigerians. Here’s how to apply:
Application Deadline: September 22, 2022
Guaranty Trust Holding Company Plc (GTCO Plc), is a market-leading financial services institution headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria. As a Proudly African and Truly International Institution, GTCO is fully invested in powering our Continent’s progress and constantly strive to create the best outcomes for our customers and communities.
GTCO is looking to have you join their workforce of talented and vibrant professionals as we continue to expand the frontiers of excellent service. You will benefit from our leading-edge training programme and enjoy our creative workspaces designed to nurture brilliance and inspire personal development.
Our people are valued and inspired to be the very best version of themselves, with an aptitude for learning and innovative thinking.
A career at either of our Pension Fund and Funds Management subsidiaries offers you a chance to standout and make an impact. We offer our employees a platform that supports their professional aspirations whilst creating opportunities to optimize their unique potential.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree from a reputable university
- Five (5) O ’Level credits including English and Mathematics
- Must be 26 years old or younger
- Must have completed NYSC
GTCO’s work culture is designed to support collaboration and celebrate every achievement.
Other perks include:
- Paid annual leave
- Robust health insurance
- Gym membership
- Regular team bonding and retreats
- Vibrant workspaces with open door setting
- Access to collaborative tools
- Professional Membership Subscription
- Other Staff welfare initiatives
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Guaranty Trust Pension and Fund Managers Entry Level Programme 2022
- Call for Application: CocaCola Beverages Africa Management Trainee-Women Professionals 2022
- XR Social Impact Grant 2022 for African Creators (up to $5,000)
- Call for Application: Netflix Scholarship Applications for West and Central Africa
- Mo Ibrahim Foundation Leadership Fellowships 2023 (Stipend of $100,000)
- Application Fee Waiver Codes for Universities in USA for Fall Intake 2022
- Apply for the Ocean Exchange Awards 2022 (up to $100,000)
WANT MORE? JOIN OUR CHANNEL