Applications are open for the GTCO Orange Tribe Graduate Trainee Program 2023 for Young Graduates. Here’s how to apply:
Application Deadline: February 6, 2023
GTCO Kenya is looking for graduate recruits to help GT develop and implement its growth strategies.
If you desire to work in an institution where learning is encouraged, skills are developed and passion is rewarded, GTCO Kenya is exactly where you should begin and grow your career.
Are you a recent graduate, eager to build your career in banking? The GTCO Orange Tribe Graduate Trainee Program is for you.
- Bachelor’s Degree (First Class / Upper Second Class)
- Minimum B Plain in KCSE
- Below 26 years of age
- Ambitious and willing to learn
- Great Interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated and energetic
- Willing to work in a team with minimum supervision
For More Information:
- Fun Marathon: Access Bank Marathon 2023 (7 Million Naira for Grab)
- Accelerex is Hiring Software Developers (Backend)
- Entry-level UI/UX Designer Needed at PWC Africa
- The African Development Bank (AfDB) 2023 Virtual Internship Program for young Africans (Monthly Stipend Available)
- The BOI-LBS Entrepreneurship Development Program 2023 for Young Nigerians.
- Call for Applications: Side Hustle Digital Skills Bootcamp 7.0 for African Youths
- Apply: Daily Trust Foundation Scholarship Scheme 2023
- IHS Towers Technical Skills Acquisition Program 2023
- SENCE Agriculture Traineeship Opportunity in Germany for Nigerians 2023
- i-Academy Launches FREE 9-months Bootcamp for Tech Enthusiasts
- Call for Applications: Shell Nigeria Internship and Student Industrial Training Program 2023
- Call for Applications: UNESCO Youth Essay Contest 2023
- Türkiye Scholarships 2023 for Undergraduate, Masters & Ph.D. Studies in Turkey (Fully Funded)
Never miss an opportunity again. Join our Telegram Group or WhatsApp Group