Are you interested in getting recruited by GSMA Kenya? Then you are on the right platform. We have exhaustively communicated all the important and recent updates, related to this recruitment exercise. Kindly read to the end, to get all the necessary information, concerning the requirements, guidelines, qualifications, and application for the 2022 GSMA Kenya recruitment.
About GSM Association (GSMA)
The GSMA represents the interests of mobile operators worldwide, uniting nearly 800 operators with almost 300 companies in the broader mobile ecosystem, including handset and device makers, software companies, equipment providers and internet companies, as well as organisations in adjacent industry sectors. The GSMA also produces industry-leading events such as Mobile World Congress, Mobile World Congress Shanghai, Mobile World Congress Americas and the Mobile 360 Series conferences.
GSMA Kenya Recruitment 2022
GSMA Kenya has been undergoing a massive job recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the GSMA Kenya application form and guidelines for 2022/2023. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for The GSMA Kenya Recruitment 2022?
- Where Can I Obtain The 2022 GSMA Kenya Recruitment Form?
- Is The GSMA Kenya Recruitment 2022 Form Out?
- When Will The GSMA Kenya Recruitment Start?
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
Requirements for GSMA Kenya Recruitment 2022
GSMA Kenya is an equal opportunity employer that seeks to recruit the most qualified persons for the job. To qualify for the 2022 GSMA Kenya recruitment, candidates must;
- Be a Kenyan citizen
- Applicants must be no younger than 18 and no older than 35
- Applicants must possess a legal ID document
- You must have a diploma or degree in your field of application where applicable
How to Apply for GSMA Kenya Recruitment 2022
To apply for GSMA Kenya recruitment 2022, visit the official website at: http://www.gsma.com
- Locate Vacancies/Careers page
- Select a vacant job and fill all requirements.
- Submit and print out the reference form if any.
The names of successful candidates will be published, and these people will be contacted for further recruitment interviews.