Graphics Designer Needed at Dukka, Lagos
What we’re looking for
If you’re someone who thrives in fast-paced innovative environments and is obsessed with telling stories graphically, then the role of Graphics Designer at Dukka Inc. might be right for you. This is an innovative new product for emerging markets. We are building something that does not quite exist in the African and frontier business landscape and this will be an opportunity for you to put your stamp on the product that is being built.
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Build out a visual portion of branding guidelines alongside product designers and marketing.
- Translate the creative strategy, branding, and messaging into a visual road map.
- Create in-app and marketing content that is unified with the brand guidelines.
- Participate in regular design reviews with Product Designers/Marketing and weekly feedback sessions with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Engage in the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, layouts and photos.
- Ability to conceptualize and develop brochures, reports, journals, newsletters, product packaging (Print and Electronic).
- Work with the content team to provide final designs.
- Design on-brand creative solutions for various platforms; websites, product graphics, brand campaigns etc.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver designs that are creative, useful and align with technical and brand standards.
- Use the latest software and applications to design and develop digital solutions as finished products or input to other departments.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven graphic design.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- In Depth Knowledge of design software and technologies (Adobe suite; Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, After effects ) and others (Knowledge of a 3D rendering machine e.g Blender will be an added advantage.
- Hands-on experience with editing software including adobe after effects etc.
Whilst it would be great for you to have a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree from an accredited university, we place a higher value on significant work experience in the workforce to compensate where there is no qualification.