Take your business to the next level with Google Hustle Academy 2022 for African Entrepreneurs.
The Hustle Academy has landed and is here to help your business power up to the next level. Get access to live training sessions, 1-1 mentorship and masterclasses by industry leaders, all for free.
You can take advantage of all this fantastic support – along with a wealth of networking opportunities – when you sign up to the Hustle Academy’s week-long bootcamp, currently open to businesses in Ghana, Nigeria, Kenya and South Africa.
This bootcamp, delivered online by subject matter experts, is designed to help small businesses grow by increasing revenue, positioning for investment, and building a sustainable business for the future.
Benefits of Google Hustle Academy
- Live workshops: The majority of the training is delivered live and online. These virtual sessions, led by expert trainers, are designed to be practical, interactive and hands-on
- Peer networking sessions: Participants are provided with opportunities to come together with their peers, network, share insights, and explore examples of best practice
- Guest speaker events: In partnership with organisations and market leaders, participants are able to learn from those in-the-know at a number of guest speaker events
- 1:1 mentoring: Opportunities for 1:1 mentoring and support enable participants to tackle any gaps in their knowledge, and tailor the learning to meet their needs
Eligibility for Google Hustle Academy 2022
Google Hustle Academy is open to businesses in Nigeria, Kenya and South Africa. These businesses will have to meet the following criteria:
- Business maturity: Businesses should have already created a business plan, defined their product/service offering and be looking to now scale this
- Size of operation: The Hustle Academy is open to businesses that have at least 2 full time employees and have been operating for over 12 months
- Revenue generated: This training is aimed at businesses who have generated profit in the last 12 months or are 1-3 months away from breaking even
How to apply
- Poster Design Contest for International Compost Awareness Week 2023 ($500 prize)
- SDG Innovation Challenge 2022 for Young Africans
- NNPC/SEPLAT Joint Venture 2022/2023 National Undergraduate Scholarship Program for young Nigerians
- Vital Voices (VV) GROW Fellowship 2023 for Women Entrepreneurs (Scholarship available)
- United Nations Academic Impact/MCN Millennium Fellowship Class of 2023
- Apply for the Tetrix Challenge 2022 & Win a trip around the World
- Nuffic MENA Scholarship Program 2023 to Study in the Netherlands (Fully Funded)
- British Council IELTS Prize 2022 (Win £3,000)
- Call for Entry: Meta’s AR/VR Africa Boot Camp 2022 for African XR Talents.