Using the power of TikTok, Instagram, and LinkedIn; business owners will be expected to submit entries of how they scaled from just an idea to make a decent profit.
The #GoBigChallenge is here! Powered by LetsGo, a community of Africa’s digitally-active creators, innovators and start-ups improving lives through financial and general wellbeing empowerment.
With this challenge, LetsGo is empowering the Digital Citizen in the age of the new normal with simple, accessible tailored Digital Financial and Beyond Financial offerings that meet their life goals and help improve lives.
Who can apply?
The social media challenge seeks to support some 11 local start-ups within the spaces of the programs the company supports; education, agriculture, creativity, technology, and housing, and who use social media to promote their sales, brand, and customer awareness.
- Age bracket: 18 – 45 years
- Gender: Both Male & Female
- Group Team: 4-10 individuals with common dream
Winners will benefit from cash prizes, entrepreneurship sessions, and networking opportunities.
Using the power of TikTok, Instagram, and LinkedIn; business owners will be expected to submit entries of how they scaled from just an idea to make a decent profit. Business owners are to create videos on their pages showing the progress they have made so far in their business.
A success story of the LetsGo community is Record Producer Nektunez, who took the world by storm with his production of ‘Ameno Amapiano’ and is Going BiG with his dreams.
For a creative like Nektunez, joining the LetsGo Nation gives him an opportunity to network with a Community of African Doers, Shakers, Changers, and Believers who are using their common energy to ‘get things done’ to help ’improve lives’ for all and make the most of it.
How to Apply
STEP 1 – Fill in the form here on the application link below
STEP 2 – Upload your 1 min video
STEP 3 – Follow @letsgodigitalafrica on all social media pages
STEP 4 – Upload on your pages (TikTok, Instagram, Facebook)
STEP 5 – Tag @letsgodigitalafrica in your video presentation of your Go BiG Business/Passion and how far you believe you can take it with Lets Go.
(#GoBiGwithLetsGo #LetsGoAfrica #GoBiGChallenge #LetsGoCountry).
Note: Last hashtag should include your country.
Timeline – The #GoBigChallenge begins in September and ends in December 2022.
- Call for Application: INEC Opens Portal for Adhoc Staff Recruitment for 2023 General Election
- Ingressive for Good 1000 Women in Software Development Scholarship
- Punocracy Prize for Young Writers in Nigeria 2022 (N50,000 prize)
- Call for Applications: The RICE360 Summer Internship Program 2022 at UNILAG Design Studio
- EU-ECOWAS scholarships programme on sustainable energy
- SAP Young Professionals Program 2022/2023 for young African graduates.
- World Bank Group Africa Job Recruitment (5 Positions)
- 15 Scholarships for International Students to Study in the UK
- Call for Applications: Senator Mukhail Adetokunbo Loan for MSMEs in Lagos (N100,000 – N1M)
- Apply for the ONE Africa Award 2022 for SDGs ($100,000 prize)
- United States Institute of Peace (USIP) Scholar Fellowship Program 2023