Deadline: 13 January 2021 at 7:00 PM CAT/ 8:00 PM EST
Global Health Corps is building the next generation of diverse health leaders. We offer a range of paid fellowship roles with health organizations in Malawi, Rwanda, Uganda, and Zambia and the opportunity to develop as a transformative leader. Everyone has a role to play in the health equity movement!
The GHC Fellowship is an exciting avenue to build skills and gain experience with a high-impact health organization.
ELIGIBILITY AND SELECTION CRITERIA
Eligibility: To be eligible for the Global Health Corps Fellowship 2021, applicants must:
- Be passionate about improving the health systems of your locality.
- Be 30 years or younger
- Hold a bachelor’s or undergraduate university degree
- Be proficient in the use of English
- Be a citizen or legal permanent resident of Malawi, Rwanda, Uganda, the United States, or Zambia.
- Participation in training sessions with thought leaders.
- Monthly stipend
- Professional development fund up to $600
- Award of $1,500 upon completion of fellowship
- Travel costs to and from GHC training
- Visa/Work permit support
Applicants are to use the preview provided in the official website to prepare your application without having to log in. Applicants should ensure that they submit their application before the application deadline to avoid disqualification.
For more information Visit the Official Webpage of ghcorps fellowship program